Tuesday, December 21, 2010

dinner for one.

STARVING!  Thats how I felt when I got home today!  I was up at 6 greeted by a snowstorm and a WONDERFUL husband who stayed up late shoveling the driveway so I could leave in the a.m.  Got to work by 7:30 made some coffee and FULL SPEED AHEAD!  The store was TRASHED!  Many busy holiday shopping days piled up on top of one another finally did the store in..  I got to cleaning.. Deep cleaning.  Breakfast??? Who has time for breakfast??  Coffee.. COFFEE!!  Thats all I need!  Thanks to the snow things were slow enough this morning to get finished with all the cleaning and stocking that needed doing!  Then the place filled up!  Cinnamon, tofu, rice, flour, yeast eggs..All were flying out the door!  Made a quick salad for lunch. Spinach, sunflower seeds, onion, aminos, vinegar and a dash of dressing.. Then from work went to a local shop downtown and finished my Christmas list!  Then to the Y for spin class with Ms. Sandy! Then to CLHA for yoga with Mr. Rohr!  When I stumbled through the door this evening I was thinking tempeh!  Tempeh lightly fried in coconut oil with local onions, and local cabbage!  Drizzled with Liquid aminos and INHALED!  Now Im nibbling some local popcorn popped in coconut oil, dusted with cracked celtic sea salt.  ahhhh bliss.. Well.. the martini helps too!!

merry christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment